Read Kindle books using a simple, easy-to-use interface.
The Kindle app is optimized for the iPad, iPhone, and ipod touch, providing users the ability to read Kindle books using a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You can discover and read over 600,000 books in the Kindle Store, including the latest best sellers and new releases. You can also read your Kindle books on your Mac, PC, BlackBerry, Kindle, and Kindle DX. Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your last page read, bookmarks notes, and highlights across all of your devices, so you can pick up right where you left off no matter what device you are reading on.
Shop the Amazon Kindle Store:
- New! Experience Kindle Editions with Audio/Video
- More than 600,000* Kindle books available in the Kindle Store, including 105 of 112 New York Times® Best Sellers
- New York Times Best Sellers and new releases in the Kindle Store from $9.99, and tens of thousands of the most popular classics for free, including titles like The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Pride and Prejudice, and Treasure Island
- Free book samples—read the first chapter for free before you decide to buy
- Amazon.com customer reviews, personalized recommendations, and editorial reviews
Read your Kindle books anytime, anywhere:
- Kindle books can be read on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, PC, BlackBerry, Kindle, and Kindle DX. You can download our free Kindle app on each device that you own.
- Amazon’s Whispersync technology automatically syncs your last page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across all of your devices. Read on your Kindle, read some on your iPad or iPhone, and always pick up right where you left off.
Books you purchase can also be read on Kindle and Kindle DX, Amazon’s wireless reading device with free 3G wireless, that downloads books, newspapers, magazines, and blogs to a crisp, high-resolution electronic-paper display that looks and reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight.
Download Kindle 2.3.1 For Android And iPhone .apk file